|Full Name||Adam Richard Sandler|
|Birth Date||September 9, 1966|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Musician|
|Net Worth||$340 Millions|
|First Film||Going Overboard (1989)|
|First TV Show||The Cosby Show (1987)|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 in or 177 cm|
|Weight||190 pound / 86 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Chest||44 in / 112 cm|
|Arms / Biceps||14 in / 35.5 cm|
|Waist||38 in / 96.5 cm|
|Daughter||Sadie and Sunny|
Adam Richard Sandler, a Comedian Actor, is widely popular for his movies like Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Mr. Deeds, The Wedding Singer, Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy. He has voice acted as the character Dracula in the Hotel Transylvania movies. He has released five comedy albums.
He graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 1988. Before Hollywood, he used to perform in comedy clubs firstly because his brother insisted him to do so when he was 17. Comedian Dennis Miller discovered him and recommended him to Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels.
1. He is the founder of movies and TV series Production Company called “Happy Madison Productions” which he founded in 1999.
2. Adam has 3 bulldogs namely Motzaball, Meatball, and Babu.
3. He was previously considered for the role of Jamie Foxx for Collateral (2004).
4. He was first considered for the role of Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005).
5. Hugh Grant and Sandler shares their birthday.
6. It is believed that he does not write his jokes for the stand-up comedy.
7. He used to play and was a big fan of basketball in his childhood.
Jackie Sandler (2003 – present)
Adam Sandler and an American Actress Jackie Sandler have been married for 13 years since June 22, 2003.
Alicia Silverstone (1996)
Adam Sandler had been in a relationship with an American Actress Alicia Silverstone in 1996.
Margaret Rudin (1992 – 1993)
Adam Sandler had been in a relationship with an American Business Professional Margaret Rudin since 1992 to 1993.