Brie Larson Biography
|Full Name||Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers|
|Birth Date||October 1, 1989|
|Age||[age dob=”19891001″] Years|
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, U.S|
|Occupation||Actress, Filmmaker, Singer|
|First Movie||Special Delivery|
|First Album||Finally Out of P.E.|
|First TV Show||The Tonight Show with Jay Leno|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 inch|
|Weight||56 kg or 123 lbs|
|Body Measurement||34-24-35 inch|
Brie Larson is an American actress and filmmaker, she started her acting career from television. She regularly appeared in the 2001 sitcom Raising Dad. She played supporting roles in the comedy films Hoot, Scott Pilgrim vs the World and 21 Jump Street. Larson also noted as supporting work in comedies when a teenager, she expanded to leading roles in independent dramas and film franchises and receiving such honor as an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award and a Golden Globe.
Larson was mostly homeschooled, and she said that she was straight-laced and square: she shared with her mother but she was shy and suffered from social anxiety. At the age of six, she expressed interest in becoming an actress and she auditioned for a training program at the American Conservatory Theater in San Franciso, where she became the youngest student.
1. At the age of 7, she experienced trauma when her parents divorced.
2. She is engaged in her first acting job at age 9 in a short comedy on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
3. After recording her signing at Universal Records with music mogul Tommy Mottaola she released her first album Finally Out of P.E. in 2005.
4. She wrote and directed the short film The Arm, with her friends Sarah Ramos and Jessie Ennis which was shown at the Sundance Film Festival in 2012.
5. She performed the vocals on the Metric song “Black Sheep” for her role as band
frontwoman Envy Adams in the movie Scott Pilgrim vs. The word in 2010.
Alex Greenwald (2013-present)
Alex Greenwald and Larson started dating in 2013 and later got engaged in May 2016.
John Patrick Amedori (2008-2012)
John Patrick Amedori and Brie Larson dated from November 2008 to 2012.
Cody Linley and Brie Larson had a relationship from March 2006 to 2007.