Chris Paul Biography
|Full Name||Christopher Emmanuel Paul|
|Birth Date||May 6, 1985|
|Birth Place||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA|
|Debut in Profession||In 2005|
|Net Worth||$95 Million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 0 inch or 183 cm|
|Weight||79 kg or 175 Ibs|
|Son||Christopher Emmanuel Paul II|
|Daughter||Caryn Alexis Paul|
|Brother||Charles Paul Junior|
Chris Paul is an American professional basketball player, played for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA) . Chris Paul has won the NBA Rookie of the Year Award, two Olympic gold medals, an NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player Award and led the NBA in assists six times.
Chris Paul studied West Forsyth High School in Clemmons, North Carolina. He played on the junior varsity team during his freshman and sophomore seasons. He averaged 25 points, 5.3 assists, and 4.4 steals per game, helping West Forsyth reach the state semifinals for his junior year.
1. Chris Paul was selected as the fourth pick of the 2005 NBA Draft by the New Orleans Hornets.
2. Chris Paul once scored a total of 61 points in honor of his 61 year’s grandfather in his senior year.
3. In 2012, Chris Paul bought his mansion in Bel-Air from the popular American singer Avril Lavigne for $8.5 million.
4. During the 2007-2008 season, he made his All-Star debut.
5. Chris Paul was chosen to be the president of the National Basketball Players Association because of his personality and sportsmanship in 2013.
Jada Crawley (2003)
Chris Paul and Jada Crawley met while attending Wake Forest University together. They started dating in 2003 and they got married.