|Full Name||Floyd Joy Sinclair|
|Nick Name||Pretty Boy, Money Mayweather, TBE (The Best Ever)|
|Birth Date||February 24, 1977|
|Birth Place||Grand Rapids, Michigan, US|
|Net worth 2017||$400 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 in or 170 cm|
|Weight||154 lbs or 70 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Chest||40 in or 102 cm|
|Waist||31 in or 79 cm|
|Arms / Biceps||14.5 in or 37 cm|
|Father||Floyd Mayweather, Sr.|
|Sister||Fannie Orr and Deltricia Tawanna Howard|
Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. is regarded as one of the greatest boxers of all time. As a professional, he is undefeated and is a five-division world champion. He is the winner of fifteen world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes; twice at welterweight.
He was into boxing from his early childhood. According to him, his father used to take him to training instead of taking him to parks or for movies. During his amateur career, he was nicknamed “Pretty Boy” by his teammates because he had fewer scars which were a result of the defensive techniques that his father and uncle (Roger Mayweather) had taught him.
1. He was announced as two-time Fighter of the Year by The Ring magazine when he won the awards in 1998 and 2007.
2. Honored with Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA) Fighter of the Year award in 2007 and 2013.
3. He is honored with the Best Fighter ESPY Award for six times in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
4. He was honored with The Best Ever award by Spike TV in 2015.
5. In 2014, he was listed as the highest paid athlete in the world by Forbes.
6. He won the National Golden Gloves championship in 1993, 1994 and 1996 at 106 lb, 114 lb, and 125 lb respectively.
7. He was awarded the bronze medal at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics in the featherweight (57 kg) category after a controversial decision.
8. He had reported to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas for an 87-day term in jail for domestic abuse against his girlfriend and mother of his child, Josie Harris on June 1, 2012.
9. His WBO Welterweight Championship title at 147 lbs was taken off on July 6, 2015, for not complying with the regulations of the organization.
Brit Raemarni (2016 – present)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is rumored to be dating Brit Raemarni since February 2016.
Shantel Jackson (2010 – 2014)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. was engaged to an American Model Shantel Jackson in 2010 but they separated in 2014.
Josie Harris (2005 – 2007)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. was engaged to an American Actress Josie Harris in 2005 but they separated in 2007.
Doralie Medina (2014 – 2015)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been in a relationship with a Model Doralie Medina since 2014 to 2015.
Princess Love (2012 – 2014)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been in a relationship with an American Reality TV Contestant Princess Love since 2012 to 2014.
Keyshia Cole (2008)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been in a relationship with an American Singer Keyshia Cole in 2008.
Rozonda ‘Chilli’ (2008)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been in a relationship with an American Singer Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas in 2008.
Melissa Brim (1998 – 2000)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been in a relationship with Melissa Brim since 1998 to 2000.
Erica Dixon (1998 – 2000)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been in a relationship with an American Reality TV star Erica Dixon.