|Full Name||Gwendoline Christie|
|Birth Date||October 28, 1978|
|Birth Place||Worthing, West Sussex, England|
|First Film||The Time Surgeon (2007)|
|First TV Show||Seven Ages of Britain|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand dollars|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Measurements||37-30-38 in / 94-76-96.5 cm|
|Height||6 ft 3 in / 191 cm|
|Weight||185 pounds / 84 kg|
Gwendoline Christie, an English Actress and Model, is popular for her role as Brienne of Tarth in HBO’s Game of Thrones. She is also known for her role as Captain Phasma in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and its sequel Star Wars: The Last Jedi. She appeared as Commander Lyme in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2.
She was trained as a gymnast when she was a child. She had to give up the gymnastic career because of a spine injury. She later took up acting and in 2005, she graduated from the Drama Centre London.
1. Neither she nor her mom knows her exact age as they haven’t kept any record of it.
2. She would have been a nun if her acting career hadn’t been much successful.
3. She was proposed for the role of Brienne of Tarth by fans long before its auditions took place.
4. She performed as the Queen in Shakespeare’s Cymbeline, portraying Mag Wildwood in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
5. While on the set of Game of Thrones, she was about to get tipped over a porta potty on the set as she was texting while in full armor.
Giles Deacon (2013).
Gwendoline Christie had been in a relationship with a British Fashion Designer Giles Deacon in 2013 (2013).