|Full Name||Jacob Spiker Gibb|
|Nick Name||Jacob Gibb, The Big Nasty|
|Birth Date||6th February 1976|
|Birth Place||Bountiful, Utah, United States|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 7.13 inches or 201 cm|
|Weight||95 kg / 209 pound|
American Professional Beach Volleyball player is a two-time cancer survivor who won 2012 FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour. He along with his partner Rosenthal reached the beach volleyball quarterfinals at the 2008 Olympics.
Jake did not play volleyball till he was 21. He graduated with a business degree from the University of Utah in 2002.
1. Jake Gibb has a twin brother, Coleman, and they are the youngest of 11 children (six boys, five girls).
2. Jake Gibb used to think volleyball was girls sport.
3. His first volleyball partner was his brother Coleman.
4. Jake Gibb has been married to Jane with 2 children for 17 years.
5. Jake Gibb made his debut on the AVP tour in 2000 alongside Mike Daniel.
6. On AVP Tour 2016, Jake Gibb along with Patterson won three events including Huntington Beach and Manhattan Beach.
Jane Gibb (2007)
Jake Gibb is currently married to Jane since 2000.