Jenna Ortega Biography
|Full Name||Jenna Marie Ortega|
|Birth Date||September 27, 2002|
|Birth Place||Coachella Valley, California, United States|
|First TV Show||CBS sitcom Rob in 2012|
|First Film||Iron Man 3 (2013)|
|Net Worth||$0.8 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||4 ft 10 in or 147 cm|
|Weight||43 kg or 95 pounds|
|Race / Ethnicity||Multiracial|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Brother||Markus Ortega and Isaac|
|Sister||Ortega Mia Ortega and Aaliyah Ortega|
Jenna Marie Ortega, an American actress, is famous for her role as Harley Diaz in Stuck in the Middle, an American comedy Disney Series. She is also known for her role as Young Jane in Jane the Virgin on The CW. She has voice acted as Princess Isabel in the series Elena of Avalor.
She became interested in acting when she was 6. Earlier, her mother thought she was not serious about it. But by the age 8, she started giving auditions with her mother’s help and agents.
1. She started gaining interest in acting when she was 6.
2. She started giving auditions for different roles by the age of 8.
3. She started her professional acting career in 2012 at the age of 9.
4. Playing soccer, tumbling, cheerleading, and reading are her hobbies.
5. Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé, Selena Gomez, and Lupita Nyong’o are her fashion inspirations.
6. Because her mother is bilingual, she knows a little bit of Spanish.