Jillian Michaels Biography
|Born Name||Jillian Leigh McKarus|
|Nick Name||Jill, TV’s Toughest Trainer|
|Birth Date||February 18, 1974|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Occupation||Personal Trainer, TV personality, writer, businesswoman|
|First Album||The Biggest Loser|
|First Film||Kenny Powers: The K-Swiss MFCEO|
|First TV Show||Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List|
|Net Worth||$14 m|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm|
|Weight||117lbs or 53 kg|
|Mother||JoAnn Mc Karus|
|Daughter||Lukensia Michaels Rhoades|
|Son||Phoenix Michaels Rhoades|
She is famous for The Biggest Loser, has held two personal training certificates from the National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) and The Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA).
While supporting herself through college at CSUN, She worked as a bartender. After working as an agent for International Creative Management., she opened the sports medicine facility Sky Sport & Spa in Beverly Hills.
1. She described her childhood as frightening, suffering from a sleeping disorder.
2. During school, she was tortured by her classmates.
3. She also suffered from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) at a young age.
4. She launched a 60-day program by the name BODYSHRED in 2015.
5. At New York, she has made her books on health and wellness Best Seller.
6. At National Day of Dance, she is an adviser for Heart Health.
Heidi Rhoades (2016)
Heidi Rhoades and American Manager Heidi Rhoades got engaged in 2016.