Jorge Paulo Lemann
Jorge Paulo Lemann Biography
|Full Name||Jorge Paulo Lemann|
|Birth Date||August 26, 1939|
|Birth Place||Rio de Janeiro|
|Net worth||US$30 billion|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Mother||Anna Yvette Truebner|
|Daughters||Anna Victoria and Lara|
|Sons||Marc, Kim and Jorge Felipe|
Jorge Paulo Lemann is the richest person in Brazil; he is a Brazilian-Swiss Investor. Lemann is considered a “business class hero”, “the wiry, white-haired conglomerateur who’s is part Buffett, part Sam Walton, part Roger Federer. He is a director of Endeavor’s Brazil office, an international non-profit organization that supports high-impact entrepreneurs in emerging market. He is also the board member of Lojas Amercanas S. A. and is also the chairman of Latin American Advisory Committee of New York Stock Exchange.
Jorge joined the American School in Rio de Janeiro. After graduating from high school he attended Harvard University and received a bachelor’s degree in economics. He worked as a trainee at Credit Suisse in Geneva from 1961 to 1962.
1. Lemann has won Brazilian national tennis championship for 5 times.
2. He was only 14 years old when his father died.
3. Lemann’s father was a Brazilian but of Swiss origin.
4. Lemann doesn’t like to give interviews and rarely appears in public.
5. He suffered a heart attack in 1994.
6. Lemann was the former board member of Gillette.
7. He is a cofounder of Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital.
Lemann is married to Brazilian Educator, Susanna Lemann.
Maria de Santiago (2005)
Lemann was married to Brazilian Psychologist, Maria de Santiago.