Justin Hartley Biography
|Full Name||Justin Scott Hartley|
|Birth Date||January 29, 1977|
|Birth Place||Knoxville, Illinois, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, writer, film director and producer|
|First Movie||Race you to the Bottom|
|First TV Show||Passions|
|Current TV Show||This Is Us|
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 2 inch or 189 cm|
|Weight||94 kg or 207 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Mark D Hartley|
|Sister||Megan Hartley, Gabriela Hartley|
Justine Hartley is an American actor who is best known for his television roles that include Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on The CW television series Smallville (2006-2011), Fox Crane on the NBC daytime soap opera Passions (2002-2006), and Adam Newman on the Restless (2014-2016) which earned him an Emmy nomination.
Justine Hartley studied the Carl Sandburg High School in Orland Park, Chicago. Then he was enrolled at the Southern Illinois University Carbondale. He also went to the University of Illinois at Chicago from where he graduated with a major in the history and theater.
1. Justine Hartley has played 2 DC comics superheroes-The Aquaman in the pilot episode for the show of the same name and the Green Arrow in the TV series Smallville.
2. While working in Smallville and writing one episode, he worked as a director for one episode.
3. Justine Hartley revealed during a Passions fan fest that he would be leaving the show and his character in the series would be recast in 2005.
4. Especially for Justine Hartley, The role of Kevin Pearson in This is Us was written by the show creator Dan Fogelman.
5. Justine Hartley excelled in sports and he was in the school team for basketball, soccer, and baseball while in high school.
Chrishell Stause (2014-Present)
In 2014, Justine Hartley and Chrishell Stause started going out together. In July 2016 Justin got down on the knee and proposed to chrishell.
Lindsay Korman (2003-2012)
Justine Hartley and Lindsay Korman started dating while working on a TV show together. They got married in 2004. In July she gave birth to a daughter Isabella and after 8 years of marriage, they divorce.