Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
|Full Name||Symere Woods|
|Nickname||Lil Uzi Vert|
|Birth Date||July 31, 1994|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Occupation||Rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur|
|Genre||Hip hop, trap, cloud rap|
|Net worth||$3 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 165 cm|
|Weight||150 pounds or 68 kg|
|Chest||40 in or 102 cm|
|Arms / Biceps||14.5 in or 37 cm|
|Waist||32 in or 81 cm|
Symere Woods, an American hip hop artist, became popular after releasing his debut single, “Money Longer”. Some mixtapes that are well known are Luv Is Rage, Lil Uzi Vert vs. the World, and The Perfect Luv Tape. His collaboration on Migos’ “Bad and Boujee”, became his first no. 1 single in US Billboard Hot 100.
According to him, his high school friend William Aston is the reason why he got into rapping. After hearing Aston freestyling, he approached him but eventually encouraged to do it himself. He was noticed being played on the radio by DJ Diamond Kuts by Don Cannon.
1. He decided to adopt Lil Uzi as his stage name as one of his friends told him he rapped like a machine gun.
2. He has stated in his interview that he started rapping just for money and not due to interest.
3. The police authorities arrested a teenager in May 2017 in California after he threatened to shoot up his high school if Lil Uzi didn’t release Luv is Rage 2 album.
4. He was arrested by the authorities in Atlanta for several traffic violations while riding a dirt bike in December 2016.
5. He used to work as a stock person at the Bottom Dollar store during his early struggling days.
6. His logic for getting Faith’ word tattooed on his forehead was that he can’t go for a job interview with that face tattoo and would focus on his rap career.
7. He tattooed ‘God is king’ in a circle below his left eye.
8. He has also got a number of Adinkra symbols from the Asante tribe of West Africa tattooed on his face even though he has no ancestral connection with the tribe.
Brittany Byrd (2014 – Present)
Lil Uzi Vert and stylist Brittany Byrd have been dating since 2014.