Mary Kate Olsen
Mary Kate Olsen
|Full Name||Mary-Kate Olsen|
|Birth Date||June 13, 1986|
|Birth Place||Sherman Oaks, California, United States|
|Occupation||Actress, Fashion designer|
|First TV Show||Full House|
|First film||Factory Girl|
|Net worth||$200 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 2 in or 157 cm|
|Weight||108 pounds or 49 kg|
|Sister||Ashley Oslen (Twin) and Elizabeth Oslen|
Mary-Kate Olsen is an American Actress. She is also a fashion designer and co-founder of luxury fashion brands The Row, Elizabeth, and James. She is also a producer, author, entrepreneur, and equestrian. She is a member of the Council of Fashion Designer of America. In 2012, she won the WSJ magazine Innovator of The Year Award. She has also won Womenswear Designer of The Year for The Row in 2012 and in 2015 and Accessories Designer of the Year for The Row in 2014.
Mary- Kate Olsen and her twin sister Ashley Olsen were cast to share the role of Michelle Tanner on the ABC sitcom Full House, at the age of nine months and they represented Michelle throughout the series (1987-1995). The twin sisters also starred in other sitcoms like” Two of a Kind” and “So Little Time” and an animated series “Mary-Kate and Ashley in Action”. The twin sister started a company, Dualstar, which produced TV series in 1990.
1.Olsen began horseback riding at the age of 6 years old and was also on the horseback riding team during her school days.
2. Her horse Marvelous ridden by James Anderson won the 38th Hampton Classic Horse Show in 2013.
3. In 2007, she was hospitalized for kidney infection.
4. Late actor Health Ledge was her close friend.
5. In 2007, Olsen and her twins Ashley are jointly ranked as the 11th richest women in entertainment by Forbes.
6. In 2004, she graduated from Campbell Hall School in California.
7. Her father is real estate developer and mortgage banker and her mother is a personal manager.
8. She is also the manager of Thruline Entertainment, Inc
9. Her parents divorced in 1995
10. She is 2 minutes older than her twin sister Ashley.
Olivier Sarkozy (November 27, 2015)
Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy (half-brother of former president Nicolas Sarkozy) were married on November 27, 2015.
Nate Lowman (2008-2010)
Olsen and artist Nate Lowman had been in a romantic relationship (2008-2010).
Lapo Elkann (2008)
Olsen and Italian businessman, Lapo Elkann dated each other in February 2008..
Maxwell Snow (2006-2007)
Olsen had a romantic relationship with photographer Maxwell Snow (2006-2007).
Stavros Niarchos (2006 and split in 2007)
Olsen and Greek socialite, Stavros Niarchos got engaged in 2006 and split in 2007
David Katzenberg (2003-2004)
Olsen and David Katzenberg (son of DreamWorks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg) had been in a relationship (2003-2004)