Michael Bloomberg Biography
|Full Name||Michael Rubens Bloomberg|
|Birthdate||February 14, 1942|
|Birth Place||Brighton, Boston, MA, United States|
|Occupation||Businessman, author, politician and philanthropist|
|Net Worth||$53.4 billion|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 6 in or 1.73 m|
|Weight||142 lbs or 64 Kg|
|Father||William Henry Bloomberg|
|Mother||Charlotte Rubens Bloomberg|
|Daughters||Georgina and Emma|
Michael Rubens Bloomberg, an American businessman and politician, is the former Mayor of New York City. He is the sixth richest person in the U.S. and the tenth richest person in the world, as of July 2017. He is the founder and owner of a global financial data and media Bloomberg L.P.
He went to Johns Hopkins University and was a parking lot attendant to pay for his tuition there.He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering in 1964. He graduated from Harvard Business School as a Master of Business Administration in 1966.
1. As a boy, he was a member of Eagle Scout.
2. He was the first openly Jewish member of Hopkins’ fraternity Phi Kappa Psi.
3. His first job after business school was with Salomon Brothers as a trading room clerk.
4. He was elected as the 108th Mayor of New York in 2002 and was re-elected in November 2005 and then secured his third four-year term in November 2009.
5. He took a salary of $1 a year as a Mayor.
6. Under his leadership, he banned restaurants from serving trans fats and New York became the first city in the nation to do so.
Susan Meyer (1976 – 1993)
Michael Bloomberg and Susan Meyer were married in 1976 but they separated in 1993.
Michael Bloomberg and an American Singer Diana Ross had been in a relationship.