|Full Name||James Paul McCartney|
|Birth Date||June 18, 1942|
|Birth Place||Liverpool, England|
|Occupation||Singer-Songwriter, Music, Film Producer & Businessman|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Billions|
|Debut Album||The Beatles; Please Please Me(1963)|
|Debut Solo||McCartney (1970)|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 inches or 180 cm|
|Weight||150 pound / 60 kg|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Daughter||Heather McCartney, Heather McCartney, Stella McCartney, Beatrice McCartney|
Sir James Paul McCartney, an English singer-songwriter, is also a multi-instrumentalist and a composer. He is renowned worldwide as the bass guitarist and singer for the rock band the Beatles. His partnership with John Lennon in songwriting; Lennon-McCartney, is one of the best-known and most successful musical collaborations in history. After the break-up of the Beatles, he formed the band Wings with Linda, his first wife, and Denny Laine.
When he was fifteen, McCartney met Lennon and his band, the Quarrymen, at the St Peter’s Church Hall. McCartney was invited to join soon afterward as a rhythm guitarist, and he also formed a close working relationship with Lennon. After Harrison joined in 1958 as lead guitarist, followed by Stuart Sutcliffe on bass, in 1960, the band tried several names, including Johnny and the Moondogs, Beatals and the Silver Beetles and later they finally adopted the name The Beatles.
1. Elvis and Little Richard were his favorite singers.
2. The trumpet, given to him by an uncle, was his first musical instrument.
3. When he got his first guitar, he realized the problem that he was left handed and then got it altered.
4. Paul left his fiancée Jane Asher for Linda Eastman in December 1968.
5. Paul wrote “Hey Jude” for Julian Lennon after John’s divorce from Cynthia which had the original title “Hey Julian”.
6. Paul produced an album McGear for his brother and then Michael McCartney became Mike McGear.
7. After John’s demise, Paul was very cautious about his personal safety and had round the clock security.
8. During the filming of Let It Be, Paul and George got into several arguments, leading George to storm out of Abbey Road Studios.
9. Paul was the one to finalize the breakup of The Beatles, saying “musical differences” was the reason for him to quit the band.
Nancy Shevell (2011)
Paul McCartney and an English Businessperson Nancy Shevell were married on October 9, 2011.
Heather Mills (2002 – 2008)
Paul McCartney and a British Media Personality Heather Mills were married in2002 and they separated in 2008.
Linda McCartney (2011)
Paul McCartney and an American Photographer Linda McCartney married in 1969 and separated in 1998.
Jill Haworth (1971)
Paul McCartney had been in a relationship with a British Actress Jill Haworth in 1971.
Jane Asher (1967 – 1968)
Paul McCartney had been engaged to a British Actress Jane Asher in 1967 but they separated in 1968.
Maggie McGivern (1966 – 1969)
Paul McCartney had been in a relationship with a Model Maggie McGivern in 1966 and they separated in 1969.
Iris Caldwell (1961 – 1962)
Paul McCartney had been in a relationship with a British Dancer Iris Caldwell since 1961 till 1962.
Dot Rhone (1959 – 1962)
Paul McCartney had been in a relationship with a British Personality Dot Rhone since 1959 to 1962.
Paul McCartney had been in a relationship with an Argentinean Actress Graciela Borges.