Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Biography
|Full Name||Robert John Downey, Jr.|
|Nick Name||RJD, Bob, Bob Downey|
|Birth Date||April 04, 1965|
|Birth Place||New York, New York, USA|
|Occupation||Actor, Singer-Songwriter, Producer, Screenwriter|
|First Movie||Pound (1970)|
|First Album||The Futurist (2004)|
|First TV Show||Saturday Night Live (1985)|
|Net Worth||$180 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 in or 174 cm|
|Weight||172 lbs or 78 kg|
|Chest||45 in or 114.3cm|
|Biceps||15 in or 38.1cm|
|Waist||35 in or 89 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Robert Downey Sr.|
|Daughter||Avri Roel Downey|
|Son||Indio Falconer Downey and Exton Elias Downey|
Robert John Downey Jr., an American actor and singer, topped the list of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors of Forbes for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2015. He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor and won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his role as Charlie Chaplin in Chaplin (1992). His role of Calista Flockhart’s love interest in TV series Ally McBeal earned him a Golden Globe Award.
He studied classical ballet as part of a larger curriculum when he was living in England at age 11. In his teenage, he went to the Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Training Center in upstate New York. He dropped out of Santa Monica High School in 1982 and moved back to New York to pursue a full-time acting career.
1. His father is half Irish Catholic and half Russian Jewish descent and his mother has German, Scottish, and Swiss ancestry.
2. His father, Robert Downey Sr. was born as “Robert Elias” but changed his surname after his stepfather James Downey to “Downey”.
3. He and his older sister grew up in Greenwich Village.
4. At the age of 5, he did his first film Pound which was his father’s film.
5. His parents divorced when he was 13 years old.
6. He opened a production company called “Team Downey” in 2010 with his wife Susan.
7. He had a cameo role in the movie “The Incredible Hulk” (2008) as Iron Man / Tony Stark.
8. He was flashed in a video game titled “Iron Man” for his role as Tony Stark in 2008.
9. He has served in jail several times for drug intake.
Susan Downey (2005 – Present)
Robert Downey Jr. and an American Film/TV Producer Susan Downey have been married for 12 years since August 27, 2005.
Deborah Falconer (1992 – 2001)
Robert Downey Jr. was previously married to an American Actress Deborah Falconer in 1992 but they separated in 2001.
Calista Flockhart (2000)
Robert Downey Jr. was in a relationship with an American Actress Calista Flockhart in 2000.
Marisa Tomei (1994)
Robert Downey Jr. was in a relationship with an American Actress Marisa Tomei in 1994.
Sarah Jessica Parker (1984 – 1991)
Robert Downey Jr. had been in a relationship with an American Actress Sarah Jessica Parker since 1984 to 1991.