|Full Name||RuPaul Andre Charles|
|Birthdate||November 17, 1960|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Television presenter, model, singer, actor, songwriter|
|First Song||Supermodel (You Better Work)|
|First TV Show||The RuPaul Show|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 7 in or 201 cm|
|Weight||183 lbs or 83kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Irving Charles RuPaul|
|Sister||Renetta, Renae and Rozy|
RuPaul professionally is an American actor, singer and a television personality who is known for hosting his own RuPaul’s Drag Race. He has also appeared in several movies like Crooklyn (1994), To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995), But I’m a Cheerleader (1999), Hurricane Bianca (2016).
RuPaul has worked as a used luxury car salesman. RuPaul used to perform in nightclubs of New York city sometimes solo and sometimes with collaboration with other bands.
1. The “Ru” in RuPaul came from roux, which is the base of gumbo and other creole stews and soups.
2. RuPaul received a Primetime Emmy Award in 2016 for his competitive series RuPaul’s Drag Race.
3. RuPaul is known as a drag queen ( male, who dresses in the clothing of the opposite sex).
4. RuPaul has written two books; Lettin’ It All Hang Out (1995) and Workin’ It! RuPaul’s Guide to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Style (2010).
5. RuPaul was voted the “Queen of Manhattan”.
6. RuPaul used to be a member of a Punk Band Called Wee Wee Pole.
Georges LeBar (2017 – Present)
RuPaul and Australian Rancher Georges LeBar married in 2017.