Shin Min-ah Biography
|Full Name||Shin Min-ah|
|Nick Name||Do Duk Do Duk|
|Birth Date||April 5, 1984|
|Birth Place||Seongnam, Gyeonggi, Province, South Korea|
|First Movies||Volcano High|
|First TV Show||Beautiful Days|
|Net Worth||$ 1 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 168 cm|
|Weight||106 lbs or 48 kg|
Shin Min-a is a South Korean model and actress well-known for the for her role in TV dramas such as A Love to Kill, Oh My Venus, and Tomorrow With You. She is one of the most in-demand and highest paid ads advocates and also Asian first model for the DIY Project ad campaign for an American clothing brand, Rag & bone.
Shin went to Hyosung High School. Later she joined Dong Gook University and graduated in Performing Arts degree. In 1998, Shin began her career as a model for teen magazine KiKi and after that, she became a most in-demand model.
1. Shin is fond of listening to music and skating.
2. She has the special gift of imitating people voice.
3. Shin was honored by the title “Excellence Award” at 2015 KBS Drama Awards.
4. She published a book, Shin Min-a’s French Diary” in 2009.
5. Shin won the New Star Award at the SBS Drama Awards for her role in “Punch”.
6. Shin is called as “Triple Threat” by the New York Times because of her excellent work in movies, dramas and singing as well.
Kim Woo (2015 – Present)
Shin and actor Kim Woo Bin are dating each other since 2015.
Seung-hyun choi (2007-2011).
Shin and actor Seung-hyun choi dated each other from 2007 to 2011.