Stephen Curry Biography
|Full Name||Wardell Stephen Curry II|
|Nick Name||Baby-Faced Assassin, Chef Curry, Steph|
|Birth Date||March 14, 1988|
|Birth Place||Akron, Ohio US|
|Net Worth||$47.3 Million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 3 in or 1.91 m|
|Weight||86 kg or 189.5 lbs|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Daughter||Riley and Ryan|
|Son||Canon W. Jack|
Curry is a professional American basketball player with the Golden State Warriors and also the fastest player in league history to make 2,000 career three-pointers, doing so in 227 fewer games than the previous record-holder. In 2015, 2017 and 2018, he led the Golden State Warriors to NBA Championship.
His father taught him the intricacies of the game. From major college basketball program,he did not receive scholarship offers then he attended Davidson (North Carolina) College, which had an enrollment of fewer than 2,000 students. Curry career in basketball began when he was in the college, and in 2009 he joined NBA’s Golden State Warriors team. He was selected to the senior squad, in 2010 playing limited minutes at the 2010 FIBA World Championship and America won gold medal.
- He is religious and he often attends church and He has a fear of snakes.
- Stephen is extremely active in charity work, once he found a wallet with $160 and returned it.
- When he was an five years old, he started playing basketball.
- Stephen’s sister, Syndel Curry, plays volleyball at Elon University.
- His parents were former athletes. His mother was a college volleyball player and dad played 16 seasons in the NBA.
- Stephen Also set the NCAA record for three-pointers made in a season.
- He won the NBA Championship with the Warriors in 2015 And set an NBA record for wins in a season with the Warriors in 2016.
- In 2010 and 2014, Stephen Played on the U.S. gold-medal winning World Cup teams And he was the first player unanimously voted for MVP, in 2016.