Tom Cruise Biography
|Full Name||Thomas Cruise Mapother IV|
|Nick Name||Tom Cruise, TC|
|Birth Date||July 03, 1962|
|Birth Place||Syracuse, New York, USA|
|Occupation||Actor, Film Producer, Director, Writer|
|First Movies||Endless Love (1981)|
|Net Worth||$470 Million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||67 in or 170 cm|
|Chest||50 in or 127 cm|
|Biceps||16 in or 40 cm|
|Waist||30 in or 76 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Thomas Cruise Mapother III|
|Daughter||Suri Cruise and Isabella Jane Cruise|
|Sister||Lee Anne Mapother, Marian Mapother and Cass Mapother|
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, Tom Cruise, an American actor and producer has won 3 Golden Globe Awards and has been nominated for 3 Academy Awards. He started his acting career from the movie Endless Love at age 19. He was the highest paid actor in Hollywood in 2012.
Tom Cruise had a Catholic upbringing. He first became involved in a drama in grade 4 at the Carleton Elementary School drama festival. He desired to become a Catholic priest back then.
1. His biological father is Thomas Mapother III but he lived with his stepfather “Joseph South” and mother “Mary Lee Pfeiffer South” after he was 12.
2. He attended a Franciscan seminary in Cincinnati, Ohio at age 14 to become a priest but dropped out after one year.
3. He and Katie Holmes both wore an Armani dress at their wedding.
4. He is fond of singer Joss Stone.
5. He was raised in poverty and had a Catholic upbringing.
6. He was just 12 when he purchased his first motorcycle using his savings.
7. He visited Japan more than any other Hollywood star and October 10, 2006, was called the “Tom Cruise Day”.
8. In 2006, he was named the world’s most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
9. He has been called “gay” many times for which he also has sued several times.
Katie Holmes (2006 – 2012)
Tom Cruise was married to an American Actress Katie Holmes since 2006 but they separated in 2012.
Nicole Kidman (1990 – 2001)
Tom Cruise was married to an Australian Actress Nicole Kidman since 1990 but they separated in 2001.
Mimi Rogers (1987 – 1990)
Tom Cruise was married to an American Actress Mimi Rogers since 1987 but they separated in 1990.
Yolanda Pecoraro (2012)
Tom Cruise was in a relationship with an American Actress Yolanda Pecoraro in 2012.
Cynthia Jorge (2012)
Tom Cruise was in a relationship with an American Business Professional Cynthia Jorge in 2012.
Sofía Vergara (2005)
Tom Cruise was in a relationship with a Colombian Actress Sofía Vergara in 2005.
Nazanin Boniadi (2004 – 2005)
Tom Cruise had been in a relationship with a British Actress Nazanin Boniadi since 2004 to 2005.
Penélope Cruz (2001 – 2004)
Tom Cruise had been in a relationship with a Spanish Actress Penélope Cruz since 2001 to 2004.
Patti Scialfa (1985)
Tom Cruise was in a relationship with an American Vocalist Patti Scialfa in 1985.
Cher (1985 – 1986)
Tom Cruise had been in a relationship with an American Singer Cher since 1985 to 1986.
Rebecca De Mornay (1983 – 1985)
Tom Cruise had been in a relationship with an American Actress Rebecca De Mornay since 1983 to 1985.
Heather Locklear (1982)
Tom Cruise was in a relationship with an American Actress Heather Locklear in 1982.
Melissa Gilbert (1982)
Tom Cruise was in a relationship with an American Actress Melissa Gilbert in 1982.
Diane Cox (1979 – 1981)
Tom Cruise had been in a relationship with Diane Cox since 1979 to 1981.