|Full Name||Virat Kohli|
|Birth Date||November 05, 1988|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
|International Debut||August 18, 2008, One Day International|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm|
|Weight||69 kg / 152 pound|
|Chest||42 in or 107 cm|
|Biceps||15 in or 38 cm|
|Waist||31 in or 79 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Virat Kohli, an Indian international cricketer is presently the captain of the Indian national team. He is considered to be one of the best batsmen in the world and was also ranked eighth in ESPN’s list of world’s most famous athletes (2016). In the Indian Premier League (IPL), he plays for the Royal Challengers Bangalore and captains the team since 2013.
Since three years of age, he used to pick up a cricket bat and used to ask his dad to bowl at him. His father took him to the Academy where he took the training under Rajkumar Sharma and also played matches at the Sumeet Dogra Academy at Vasundhara Enclave simultaneously. Besides sports, he was good at his studies as well.
1. Virat Kohli played a crucial Ranji match the same day as his father passed away (2006) against Karnataka in which he scored 90 runs.
2. There are only 8 cricketers who have scored 20 ODI centuries and he is one of them.
3. Taking 133 innings, he is the fastest cricketer to reach 20 ODI centuries.
4. In ODI cricket, he is only the fourth cricketer to score 1000 runs or more for three successive years.
5. Virat Kohli has reached 1000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 ODI runs and has become the fastest Indian cricketer to do so.
6. Virat Kohli has a record for the fastest to reach 5000 ODI runs; same as Sir Vivian Richards.
7. Seemingly to bring him good luck, he has a dragon tattoo on his arm.
8. Virat Kohli has scored a century on World Cup debut and has become the first Indian to do so.
9. In 2012, Virat Kohli was named as one of the 10 best-dressed men in the world.
9. At just the age of 23, he was awarded ICC’s Cricketer of the Year for scoring the most number of ODI and test runs in 2012.
9. Virat Kohli was ranked the 2nd most marketable athlete in the world (2014).
9. Sir Vivian Richards made a remark that Kohli reminded him of himself.
Virat Kohli is dating Bollywood actresses Anushka Sharma.