Winona Ryder Biography
|Full Name||Winona Laura Horowitz|
|Birthdate||October 29, 1971|
|Birth Place||Winona, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actress and Film Producer|
|First Movies / Film||Lucas|
|First Series||The Simpsons|
|Current Series/Program||Stranger Things|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
Body Measurement/ Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 3½ inches / 161 cm|
|Weight||52kg or 115lbs|
|Body Measurement||36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Scott Mackinlay Hahn|
|Brothers||Uri Horowitz and Jubal Palmer|
An American actress and film producer, Winona Ryder is famous for her role as Joyce Byers in an American science fiction-horror web television series Stranger Things. Her father is a publisher, editor, author and antiquarian bookseller, and mother is an editor, author and video producer.
House: A 33-acre house, located in Beverly Hills, which has three bedrooms, a master suite, backyard pool area, two-car garage, living rooms sport fireplaces and many more.
The estimated net worth of Winona Ryder is $18 million. She made $100,000 per episode through a series “Stranger Things”. Her monthly and annual salary has not revealed. Ryder has done endorsement work for several brands such as Nike, Migos, Doritos, Roots, Calvin Klein and Guess.
- A healthy eater, Laura eats mostly Fruits and veggies salad for best-balanced diet and drinks lots of water to stay hydrated and keep her skin fresh.
- Her favorite Food is Oriental-flavored Ramen noodles, the book is The Catcher in the Rye (By J.D. Salinger) and band is The Replacements.
- Her Favorite actress is Barbara Stanwyck, she was an American actress, model, and dancer.
- Her godfather is an American psychologist and writer Dr. Timothy Leary.
- She won the Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2017 on the category of Best Ensemble in a Drama for her role in Stranger Things.
- She was caught in Beverly Hills due to shoplifting and sentenced 3 years probation and $3,700 in fines along with $6,355 restitution.
- At the age of 12, Due to drowning experience, she is afraid of water.
Scott Mackinlay Hahn (2011 – Present)
Winona Ryder has been in relationships with American fashion designer Scott Mackinlay Hahn in 2011.
Blake Soper (2007 – 2008)
Ryder has been in relationships with American Guitarist Blake Soper from 2007 to 2008.
Henry Alex Rubin (2005 – 2006)
Ryder has been in relationships with American Director Henry Alex Rubin from 2005 to 2006.
Johnny Depp (1990 – 1994)
Ryder has been engaged with American Actor Johnny Depp from 1990 to 1994.
Matt Damon (1997 – 2000)
Ryder has been in relationships with American Actor Matt Damon from 1997 to 2000.
David Pirner (1994 – 1996)
Ryder has been in relationships with American Musician David Pirner from 1994 to 1996.
Christian Slater (1988)
Ryder has been in relationships with American Actor Christian Slater in 1988.
Rob Lowe (1986)
Ryder has been in relationships with American Actor Rob Lowe in 1986.